The Avia CB-33 training fighter was designed for the training of Avia B-33 fighter pilots. The aircraft from the collections of the Military History Institute, serial number 271, was probably built in 1954. Unfortunately, its flight documentation has not been preserved. At the end of the 1950s, it was flown from the combat unit to Tabor-Vsechov airport and later handed over to the Tabor Aeroclub. It remained at Tabor airport until it was taken over by the VHU collections in 1967. It was repaired in 1969 at VU2455 Line and then exhibited for years in the outdoor exposition of the Aviation Museum. Since the early 1990s, the machine has been stored in the VHU depository. The aircraft is newly exhibited in the Stara Aerovka hangar.
Nikon D7100 | Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro