JetPhotos wishes to help your Spotting Group by providing personalized pages and extra information of the photos you have on JetPhotos.
The benefits for Spotting Groups at JetPhotos are:
- A personalized Group information page, where you can show your logo, website, most viewed photos, a group photo and all the members that belong to that group. Example: Sample Group
- You can display all the photos taken by all the members of the group. Example: Sample Group
- Below each photographer's name, the group name will be displayed with a link to the personalized Group information page.
- When viewing a large view of the photo, the group logo and name will be displayed below.
- ......plus more we are planning.
We are eager to hear any suggestions you might have to help you promote your Spotting Group.
There are two requirements to create a JetPhotos Spotting Group.
- The group must be a NON-PROFIT organization.
- Two JP Photographers with at least 100 photos each in the database.
Creating JP Spotting Groups.
To request the creation of a Spotting Group both starting members must:
Your request will be reviewed and processed within 72 hours of receiving both emails.
- Send an email to administration at jetphotos dot net with the subject SPOTTING GROUP CREATE group_name Being group_name the name of the group you with to create. This email must contain the following information:
- You Name and JP Userid Number (NOTE: Your userid number is numeric!!)
- A graphic logo file. It cannot exceed 200x100 pixels and not exceed 25kb in size.
- A brief description of your group.
- Your Website URL (optional).
- A contact e-mail (optional).
- An Group photo (optional). Maximum size 300x200 pixels. You may also send us the caption of the group photo.
- This email should be sent from the email address defined in your user profile
Joining a JP Spotting Group.
To join a JP Spotting Group, you need a member of the group you wish to join to invite you. The invitation form is located in the Members Section of the members of the group.